Trading Floor Terms & Conditions
Forex Trading Floors Ltd company number 08074051 registered offices; 19 – 20 Bourne Court, Southend Road, Woodford Green, Essex IG8 8HD shall mean Andrew Argent and all the Forex Trading Floors Ltd employees.
2. “Member” means an individual who pays a monthly subscription depending on membership level to attend the Forex Trading Floors Premises.
3. Your choice of membership category on joining will determine the fees you pay. The Membership Application form sets out the membership and deposit fees payable when you join Forex Trading Floors Ltd (deposit only applicable to a monthly direct debit subscription). The membership fee and any other fees are payable in advance by each member (irrespective of actual use of the trading floors) either by cash, cheque, bac’s or standing order agreement.
4. Payment of trading floor fees is monthly in advance on the anniversary date of you joining the trading floor. Membership is automatically renewed each month.
5. The minimum membership period is three months and is paid in advance. This payment covers our membership set up costs and non-refundable.
6. Cancellation of membership must be in writing or email to Forex Trading Floors Ltd providing one full calendar months’ notice e.g. written notice received on or before 31 December will terminate membership on 31 January. Cancelling your standing order instruction for the monthly fee or a verbal instruction to any member of staff is not sufficient.
7. If your Bank fails to make a payment from your account when due Forex Trading Floors Ltd will write or email you to advise you of this. An administration fee of £25 may be charged for each failed standing order payment.
8. On termination of membership it is the responsibility of member to cancel the standing order mandate after the final payment has been received. Forex Trading Floors Ltd will not be held responsible for payment issues arising more than 60 days from the effective cancellation date.
9. Proof of postage requesting cancellation, hand delivered letters countersigned/photocopied by Forex Trading Floor Ltd staff or e-mail are the only criteria accepted as confirmation of cancellation in the event of a dispute. No member of staff is authorised to give verbal confirmation of termination of membership.
10. A member who terminates their membership will have no claim to any refund of their charge(s). A member whose membership is terminated will forfeit all the privileges of membership e.g. trading stations, kitchen and seating area without any refund. Members will be refused entry if outstanding payment issues are not settled and any payments outstanding 30 days after becoming due are liable for immediate recovery by lawful means.
11. Membership may be refused or rescinded at the discretion of the management.
12. Membership is personal to the member and may not be assigned transferred sold on or otherwise dealt with and members who ‘lend’ their membership card to third parties will have their membership rescinded without a refund.
13. Membership fees and other fees are reviewed periodically. Membership charges are as posted at reception and may be varied by the management on 30 days’ notice.
14. Annual/short term fees paid in advance cannot be refunded under any circumstances. Forex Trading Floors Ltd provides multiple membership options and the greater the commitment the lower the overall annual subscription rate.
15. Membership cannot be suspended for any period. In exceptional circumstances such as injury or ill health, the management (at its sole discretion) may agree to suspend membership with documented medical evidence to a maximum of 3 months subject to a ‘maintenance’ fee of £10 per month or part thereof.
16. All members agree to abide by the Rules as posted in the premises and on the website www.forextradingfloors.co.uk. Copies are available for members if requested.
17. In the event of any dispute as to the meaning of the Rules or of these Terms & Conditions of Membership the reasonable interpretation of the Forex Trading Floors Ltd Managing Director shall be final and conclusive.
18. Membership may be withdrawn with no refund if any member breaks the Trading Floors Rules or Terms and Conditions of membership.
19. Neither Forex Trading Floors Ltd nor the employees or agents of Forex Trading Floors Ltd shall be liable for any loss damage or theft of personal property belonging to any member or any guest of a member occurring on the premises.
20. Neither Forex Trading Floors Ltd nor the employees or agents of Forex Trading Floors Ltd shall be responsible for any injury occurring on the premises whether as a result of the use or misuse of the facilities and/or equipment provided by Forex Trading Floors Ltd or otherwise in the absence of negligence on the part of Forex Trading Floors Ltd their employees and/or agents.
21. Forex Trading Floors Ltd reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions on not less than 28 days’ notice to members. Notice of any variation will be validly given to members if posted in a prominent position in the premises.
22. Forex Trading Floors Ltd Terms & Conditions of Membership as varied from time to time are deemed to be accepted and binding by persons applying for membership and continue to be accepted and binding for any member who renews their membership within 3 months of the last expiry date of their membership. All new member membership renewals after 3 months expiry of a previous membership must sign or re-sign their acceptance of such Terms & Conditions of Membership. Forex Trading Floors Ltd Terms & Conditions of Membership are available upon request or on our website www.ForexTradingFloors.co.uk
23. Nether Forex Trading Floors Ltd or any associates or employees are investment advisors or brokers and do not offer investment advise whatsoever. Any decisions to invest in any financial or investment product is solely the responsibility of the individual member.
24. Trading foreign exchange and shares on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange or shares, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss more than your initial investment. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
25. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information obtained on the Trading Floor by any member associate or employee is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. Forex Trading Floors Ltd will not accept liability for any loss or damage including, without limitation, to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
26. Forex Trading Floors reserve the rights should reasons occur beyond our control to change the venue of the Trading Floor for days necessary or amend opening hours.
27. Forex Trading Floors Ltd shall have no responsibility if they are prevented from or delayed in performing their obligations should an event outside of their control occur. This includes events such as failure of internet connections, strike, failure of transport network, act of god, war, terrorism, natural disaster or natural emergency.
28. Your signature confirms that you have read and agree to all the terms of this Agreement, you also agree to abide by all the Forex Trading Floors Rules which are also attached.