- Trading the foreign exchange market involves high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors.
- The high degree of leverage can work for or against you. No guarantee is give that this course or any of our strategies will guarantee profits. Past performance is not an indicator of future success.
- Before deciding to invest in the foreign exchange market you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite.
- The risk of loss in trading the foreign exchange market is substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition.
- The information in any of the trading material, online or remote support, in conjunction with any Forex Trading Floors Ltd advertising, is NOT intended to provide investment advice or trade recommendations.
- One-to-one training is not intending to replace any research done by individuals or licenced investment advice.
- Persons viewing the content of this website www.forextradingfloors.co.uk are encouraged to consult with a licensed FSA advisor of their choice regarding risks involved in "learning to trade" the foreign exchange market before embarking on any training course.
- You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading.
Please consider that all Trade Calls are purely our opinion, based on our analysis and not in any way recommendation or advice. Foreign Exchange, CFD, Stock and Futures trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors. Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade any of these products, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level and risk appetite. You could lose some or all of your initial investment; do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with Financial trading and seek advice from an independent financial or task advisor if you have any questions. Any news, opinions, EA's, research, data, or other information contained within this website, Forecast or PDF are provided and general market commentary for general educational purposes only and do not constitute investment advice. MT4, EA's and robots should only be used on a demo account for educational purposes. Forex Trading Floors Ltd expressly disclaims any liability for any lost principal or profits without limitation which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on such information.